On my road to success god willing, this is my dream vehicle, a Jeep Wrangler. Keep the Benz, Maybachs, Bentleys, Hummers and Lambos, give me a Jeep outfitted with the latest outdoor gear and equipment that’s able to handle the ever changing extremes of life, and I’m good to go. This is my dream SUV
When reality television star and fashion blogger Lauren Conrad was asked what her “favorite position” was on a live radio program a while back, the women listening held their breath. Although we take great pride in the work that we do, most of us could relate to being undermined and belittled publicly at work. When Conrad cleverly retorted “CEO,” it was hard not to aggressively high-five our laptop and mobile devices. The words “hell” and “yeah” could be heard all across the nation.
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
First female black student-president at nation’s most expensive prep school is forced to resign after ‘offensive’ photographs of her mocking ‘typical white classmates’ emerge online
The former black student body president at a pricey New Jersey prep school was forced to resign from her leadership position earlier this year after she posted a series of photos on the Internet, in which she is seen dressed as what she describes to be the typical male, white student at the school.
In the photos, former Lawrenceville School Student Body President Maya Peterson is seen wearing L.L. Bean duck boots, a Yale University sweatshirt and is holding a hockey stick, which she says is representative of the typical ‘Lawrenceville boi.’
In addition to the photos, she added hashtags like ‘#romney2016,’ ‘#confederate,’ and ‘#peakedinhighschool.’
Peterson explains that the photos were meant as a joke in response to complaints made by students about her senior photos, in which she and 10 friends - all of whom were black - are seen raising their fists in a ‘Black Power’ salute.
'I understand why I hurt people’s feelings, but I didn’t become president to make sure rich white guys had more representation on campus,' she told the website. 'Let’s be honest. They’re not the ones that feel uncomfortable here.'
Some of Peterson’s classmates, however, didn’t see the humor in her ‘racist’ photos.
'You’re the student body president, and you’re mocking and blatantly insulting a large group of the school’s male population,' one student commented on the photo.
Peterson’s response to the comment only made things worse.
'Yes, I am making a mockery of the right-wing, confederate-flag hanging, openly misogynistic Lawrentians,' Peterson responded. 'If that’s a large portion of the school’s male population, then I think the issue is not with my bringing attention to it in a lighthearted way, but rather why no one has brought attention to it before…'
Both students and faculty members felt the images were offensive, and that ‘it was not fitting of a student leader to make comments mocking members of the community,’ Dean of Students Nancy Thomas told the Lawrenceville student paper.
Peterson’s take on race has irritated her classmates in the past, as well.
In 2012, following the re-election of President Barack Obama, Peterson wrote on Facebook about how proud she was that an African-American was president - and threw in a sarcastic jab at white people.
'As a black and Latino, gay woman in the United States of America, today is a momentous day,' she wrote. 'I’m sorry to all the rich white men who have failed to elect a president that endorses their greed.'
Some of her classmates felt the Facebook post was racist.
'I’m gonna have to assume from your political beliefs and what you’ve said that you do not pay for your Lawrenceville tuition in its entirety,' one student wrote. 'But do you know who pays for that? Yeah, that would be all those greedy white men who actually worked for their fortune, not relied on the government to support them. Just saying.'
Peterson’s family paid full tuition at the school.
Peterson’s getting elected student body president worried many of her classmates, as they believed she was alienating a large portion of the student body with her controversial comments about white classmates
One former student said Peterson’s photos - and overall attitude, ‘violated the spirit of the Lawrenceville community.’
'It was hateful. It wasn’t inclusive,' the student, identified only as David, said. 'When I think of Maya Peterson, I don’t think of someone who is an avid proponent of progress or of inclusiveness. I think of someone who is hateful. She had a hateful spirit.
Lord look at this madness
I SUPPORT MAYA PETERSON!!!!
I have never felt more love for someone that I have never met than I do for this young woman. I thought she would apologize but in the boldness of her reasoning I saw no lies.
Maya Peterson for some public office in the future? Presidency maybe..
Blackface African parties: Silence
Native American mocking parties-Silence
Urban Black culture mocking parties-Silence
Black woman with a hockey stick-OMG REVERSE RACISM!!!
I honestly believe she was making a point and their reaction made her point perfectly.
Bolded for Excellence. This is the perfect example of how white men are nothing but little Boys who throw temper tantrums every time someone messes up their already fucked up sand castle.
Keep speaking truth, giving life, and pissing off, all people who are not inclined towards what is right. Maya Peterson is Black Excellence! Unashamedly and Unapologetically Black!
But she fine tho
Key Obamacare subsidies in 36 states struck down in court ruling
Washington Post: A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that people in 36 states that use the federal insurance exchange cannot receive tax subsidies under Obamacare.
The ruling, if upheld, could prove a major setback for President Obama’s health care law.
Follow the latest at Breaking News.
Photo: Mike Segar/Reuters via Washington Post
World wide solidarity with Palestine! And I’m proud to have so many friends involved in this great stand against an oppressive state and their cowardly allies.
Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan says he is grateful to Ghanaians for their continued support during the loss of his musical partner, Castro.
The Ghanaian hip-life artiste remains missing alongside a female friend – Jane Bandu – during a holiday hangout with the Black Stars captain over a fortnight ago in Ada.
Castro and his female friend are feared dead after reportedly drowning in a lake at the holiday resort.
Their disappearance saw the Al Ain ace delay his return to his club to begin pre-season training.
Gyan finally made his way to Dubai from Accra on Sunday having received lots of encouragement from the affected family members and well-wishing Ghanaians.
The 28-year-old told his official website before his departure to Accra, he is most appreciative of the support received during these trying times.
“I want to thank Ghanaians for the support so far,” he told Asamoahgyan3.com.
“I also want to thank all the authorities involved [in retrieving Castro] and continue to urge them not to relent on their search to recover my brother [Castro] and Jane [Bandu].
“Special thanks to the families involved who have been so strong during these trying times. They have been a great source of support and encouragement for me to be able to rejoin my club.
“I am appealing to all Ghanaians, religious leaders, authorities and everyone to continue to help us find my brother [Castro] and Jane [Bandu].
“The last two weeks have been the most stressful period of my entire life and I have survived only by the grace of my creator and the encouragement I continue to receive from Ghanaians and the persons around me.
“Although the anxiety within my spirit is eating me up, we have remained united in hope and continue to remain optimistic as we endure these nightmarish periods of painful wait and watch hours turn into days and days turn into weeks.”
Gyan during this period witnessed the birth of his first baby girl – his fourth child in all.
The ex-Sunderland man had just come off a record-setting feat in Ghana’s disappointing campaign at the 2014 World Cup where he emerged as the Black Stars’ all-time leading goalscorer and the most scoring African in the history of the finals.